Files in the Dataset have been checked for format consistency, and merged into a single, integrated, downloadable file.Download Entire Dataset Submit Data For This Cruise
SUBMISSION P06W_2003a_20111028_hy1.csv downloaded from Jamstec site and submitted by Alex Kozyr on 2011-10-28 replaced online file. The file contains the following parameters (* with flag column): DEPTH CTDPRS* CTDTMP* SBE35* CTDSAL* SALNTY* CTDOXY* DWNPRS* DWNOXY* OXYGEN* SILCAT* SILUNC NITRAT* NRAUNC NITRIT* NRIUNC PHSPHT* PH PUNC CFC-11* CFC-12* CFC113* TCARBN* ALKALI* PH_TOT PH_TMP* DELC13* C13ERR DELC14* C14ERR TOC* TRITUM* TRITER CS-137* CS137ER PLUTO* PLUTOER THETA SIG0 The following changes were made to the submission file: TIME units changed from "UTC" to " " LATITUDE units changed from "DEG" to " " LONGITUDE units changed from "DEG" to " " DEPTH units changed from "M" to "METERS" PH_TMP units changed from "DEG_C" to "DEG C" units edited from "CUM" to "M^3" in TRITUM, TRITER, CS-137, CS137ER, PLUTO, PLUTOER, SIG0 SECT changed to SECT_ID, changed from P06 to P06E NOTE: TRITUM and TRITER have units "KBQ/M^3" which do not match the expected "TU" CS-137 has units "BQ/M^3" which do not match the expected "DM/.1MG" TOC has units "UMOL/KG" which do not match the expected " " REPLACEMENT FILE NetCDF bottle file created using exbot_to_netcdf.pl (S Diggs) WOCE bottle file created using exchange_to_wocebot.rb (J Fields) Exchange and NetCDF files opened in JOA with no apparent problems Working directory: /data/co2clivar/pacific/p06/p06e_2003a/original/2011.12.07_jamstec_cberys
Bottle file from Jamstec website 2011-10-28
Expocode: 49NZ20030803, 49NZ20030909 Ship: MIRAI Woce Line: P06_2003 Note: Copied these files from JAMSTEC web site per Dr. Murata. Changed header fro PH to PH_TOT, added the column for PH_TMP, changed EXPOCODEs. Note: there are additional data in the file (DELC14, DELC13 and others). I would recommend to replace old files with these ones.
Copied these files from JAMSTEC web site per Dr. Murata. Changed header fro PH to PH_TOT, added the column for PH_TMP, changed EXPOCODEs. Note: there are additional data in the file (DELC14, DELC13 and others). I would recommend replacing old files with these new ones.
2010-06-09 P06E 2003 49NZ20030909 File Editing Notes - C. Berys p06e_2003a_hy1.csv datestamp 20100514 File from www.jamstec.go.jp/iorgc/ocorp/data/post-woce.html The following actions were taken: EXPOCODE changed from 49MR03K04_2 to 49NZ20030909 The following parameter names or units were changed: CS137ER, PLUTOER, SIG0, PLUTO, TRITER, TRITUM in units CUM changed to M^3 TIME UTC units removed SECT parameter name changed to SECT_ID P06 changed to P06E DEPTH M changed to METERS LATITUDE and LONGITUDE DEG units removed TOC UMOL/KG units removed File merged with PH headers submitted by Alex Kozyr on 2009-04-23 with merge_exchange.rb (J.Fields) parameters merged: PH_TEMP, PH_TOT units changed from ITS-90 to DEG C Files opened in JOA, no errors found Note: TRITUM, TRITER, CS-137 still need units conversions
2010.05.03 DBK Created netcdf CTD files for p06e_2003a. Files were created without errors and opened in JOA with no apparent errors detected. File p06e_2003a_nc_ctd.zip file was placed online and linked.
Name: Alexander Kozyr Institute: CDIAC/ORNL Country: USA Expo: 49NZ20030803 (BEAGLE_2003, CLIVAR P06_2003, 49NZ03K04_1,2) Line: P06EW_2003 Date: 2003-08-03 Action: Place Online Notes: Updated with new PH header file from BEAGLE_2003, CLIVAR P06_2003, 49MR03K04_1,2 sections made by Japanese on Mirai. I change a header PH to PH_TOT, added new column PH_TMP, changed EXPOCODE to 49NZ20030803 and merged two legs of this cruise into one file.
I have old copies of the P06E and PO6W 2003 _hy1.csv bottle data files. But mine may be changed from the original. The CFC columns are empty on both files, except that the flags show at which bottles CFCs were collected. BUT: Please see <<http://www.jamstec.go.jp/iorgc/ocorp/data/post-woce.html>http://www.jamstec.go.jp/iorgc/ocorp/data/post-woce.html>. The data are in plain sight through their links. I downloaded the P06 exchange bottle data. The on-line data have the CFCs in them. They opened up straightaway into JOA, no problem.
Following a discussion with Justin, I changed the expocode from 49NZ03K04_2 to 49NZ200309_2 to match the expocode in the data files.
According to Francis Mitchell at NOAA the "NODC Code for the Mirai is 49NZ." Therefore, I changed the first 4 characters of the expocode from 49MR to 49NZ.
I prepared CD-ROM contents (documents, data, and figures) of the BEAGLE2003 data book for you on a following web page in advance of sending the data book with the CD-ROM to you. You can access to the web page using following user_id and password.