Files in the Dataset have been checked for format consistency, and merged into a single, integrated, downloadable file.Download Entire Dataset Submit Data For This Cruise
======================== 35COSURTPAC_6 processing ======================== 2014-07-30 A Barna .. contents:: :depth: 2 Changes ------- Manually fixed unit header of exchange file. Directories =========== :working directory: /data/repeat/pacific/pr15/pr15_h/original/2014.07.30_Fix-units-of-exchange-file_AMB :cruise directory: /data/repeat/pacific/pr15/pr15_h Updated Files Manifest ====================== ============== ================= file stamp ============== ================= pr15_h_hy1.csv 20140730CCHSIOAMB ============== =================
File needed formatting done on header names as follows: 1- WOCE WOCE to WOCE SECT 2- CAST TO CAST TYPE 3- CODE TO EVENT CODE Some columns moved to fit WHPO format as follows: 1- WOCE SECT 2- STNNBR 3- EVENT CODE SUMCHK was run on sumfile, no errors detected. Gif and Jpg files created and linked to index.htm file.
Column headers were renamed appropriatly, by whpo standards. Columns reformated to match whpo format.
Bottle data has been converted to exchange format. Link has been added to website.
I just checked the 35COSURTPAC_6 data files at the WHPO site. You're right, bottle O2 values are in ml/l. Could people at WHPO correct the header accordingly ? There is another mistake in the "DC HISTORY" field of the CTD data files: the CTD used for that cruise is a SEA-BIRD 9 model, not a BISSET-BERMANN. For other fields of the bottle data file (NO2+NO3, PHSPHT, CHLORA) headers are correct. I also checked bottle files for the other cruises of the PR15 series, as all were performed in whole or in part by my research group at ORSTOM/IRD. I found no other error.
I reckon the source of the problem is that these data were not reported to you under the requested WOCE units for dissolved oxygen.
I have corrected the units header for the oxygen measurements to reflect that values are reported in ML/L and not UMOL/L. I have also adjusted the column width of the quality flags and asterisked columns, to adhere to woce format. CTD instrument reference has been changed in all ctd files to reflect a SEA-BIRD 9 instead of a BISSET-BERMANN. All these actions were at the request of the Chief Scientist. Please note, CTD files are still unformatted at this time.
Found the SUM and BOT files. Both public. Some errors. Both are RAW format.
I hereby indicate that you can openly distribute data from the following cruises, and include them in the WOCE CDROM dataset without restriction. Line Expocode Parameter PR15 35COSURTPAC_4 BTL PR15 35COSURTPAC_4 CTD PR15 35COSURTPAC_6 BTL PR15 35COSURTPAC_6 CTD